The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 16, 2018, 11:43:01 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
119302 Posts in 5709 Topics by 86 Members
Latest Member: Dutch Rosie
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  Vote Leave guilty of electoral fraud?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Vote Leave guilty of electoral fraud?  (Read 45 times)
Myky D

« on: July 04, 2018, 01:49:34 am »

Good thing England won last night.

If I were a Russian oligarch, I'd be interested in having certain games fixed, to unite the country and inspire nationalistic fervour, to direct people away from such nonsense at times like these.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 03:07:54 am by Myky D » Logged
Red Herring

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 06:20:38 am »

Good thing England won last night.

If I were a Russian oligarch, I'd be interested in having certain games fixed, to unite the country and inspire nationalistic fervour, to direct people away from such nonsense at times like these.

Things have certainly been going well for Russia when it comes to international relations.

The Brexit vote and Trump's election are both excellent results from a Russian perspective, and I think it's quite plausible that they did what they could to swing those votes in their preferred direction. Given that both votes were very close run, it's also quite possible that if they did, then their influence was decisive.

Still, it's not been proved yet and I can't see the results of either election being overturned unless some really damning evidence comes out.

Red
Myky D

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 06:31:44 am »

Zackly. So shut up and watch the football. Or fear the spies. Or baje a cake or whatever.  Just argue among yourselves, anyway - it was probably the blacks or the queers or something. Just shut up - we're running things now.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: