The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2018, 12:01:48 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
118605 Posts in 5655 Topics by 87 Members
Latest Member: Dutch Rosie
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  Knock Knock
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Knock Knock  (Read 400 times)
Staffordshire Knot

« on: March 14, 2018, 02:42:27 am »

Honey i'm home.

Have we decided to arm the Police yet?

"Rest in Peace my friend and GWD legend AZLumberjack".
ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 05:51:57 am »

Honey i'm home.

Have we decided to arm the Police yet?

I will have a gun before you do  animated laugh

Welcome back btw.

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Hertha BSC, so schön ist dein Name!
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
Staffordshire Knot

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 06:07:58 am »

Welcome back btw.

What have I missed?

Where's Wedgie?

Staffordshire Knot

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 06:22:38 am »

Welcome back btw.

Oh No. Just read about OLF.

ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 07:12:28 am »

What have I missed?

Where's Wedgie?

I banned fanny for being a persistent bell end and Ben took his bromance with him.

He crawls out every now and then to make snide remarks about me so he'll show up soon.

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
ben wedge

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 10:25:56 am »

What have I missed?

Where's Wedgie?

Just 'crawled out' tom say hi to you

Still fighting the good fight in the wilds of Staffordshire?

Lone Ranger
TGK

Sex, Drugs and Sausage rolls.

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2018, 06:56:13 pm »

I banned fanny for being a persistent bell end and Ben took his bromance with him.

He crawls out every now and then to make snide remarks about me so he'll show up soon.

Has to be said, he was and probably still is a persistent bell end, and I've had plenty of fall outs, but the place is poorer without him.

You need a dissenting opinion, and worryingly I've noticed I'm becoming it, and I used to be regarded as a lefty.
ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2018, 01:46:10 am »

Has to be said, he was and probably still is a persistent bell end, and I've had plenty of fall outs, but the place is poorer without him.

You need a dissenting opinion, and worryingly I've noticed I'm becoming it, and I used to be regarded as a lefty.

He made his bed

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
Staffordshire Knot

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2018, 01:10:08 am »

Just 'crawled out' tom say hi to you

Still fighting the good fight in the wilds of Staffordshire?

Oh yes. You have to keep up the good fight. Although that is getting harder and harder with the brutal cuts to Policing.

But hey ho.

Staffordshire Knot

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2018, 01:10:52 am »

He made his bed

At his age he may have wee'd in it.

TGK

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2018, 06:19:09 pm »

He made his bed

That's not at all sinister.

Remember 'Lou Knee'? Now the clue may have been in the name, but I'd log in specifically to argue with him. He was mental, but he had an opinion.

Mr F. fell or falls in to that category.

I've said it before, but I used to be regarded as a 'lefty' on this board, I now find myself as the dissenting opinion. It's weird. If this is truly a 'Great World Debate' then let everyone post.

How offended is anyone by what any keyboard warrior actually types? Is it so offensive it needs to be banned for life?

The board is very quiet, and to be fair it seems to be because everyone agrees with each other, which means it isn't really a debate aside from people who like each other saying 'this is where I'm going on holiday'.

vanceen

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2018, 07:19:36 pm »

Remember 'Lou Knee'? Now the clue may have been in the name, but I'd log in specifically to argue with him. He was mental, but he had an opinion.

I've said it before, but I used to be regarded as a 'lefty' on this board, I now find myself as the dissenting opinion. It's weird. If this is truly a 'Great World Debate' then let everyone post.

How offended is anyone by what any keyboard warrior actually types? Is it so offensive it needs to be banned for life?

The board is very quiet, and to be fair it seems to be because everyone agrees with each other, which means it isn't really a debate aside from people who like each other saying 'this is where I'm going on holiday'.

I agree.
Mr Angry

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2018, 03:20:50 am »

I agree too, mostly.  But only mostly.  Lou was opinionated and sometimes offensive but I always thought his opinions were genuine, if spiced up a little for dramatic effect.  Mr F never really rings true, I suspect he deliberately selected "opinions" that people would find objectionable,, purely for spite.  He also tended to spam the board with endless deliberately offensive drivel meaning genuine debate often got drowned out.   I don't really miss him, but I wasn't for banning either.  Not my board though.

Don't believe everything you think.
ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2018, 04:44:24 am »

Fanny was deliberately antagonising me to be banned. He was warned.

I was going to can this place but I keep it going out of respect to AZL.

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2018, 05:41:17 am »

That is true. And not just the once. He's been doing the same old shite since I joined up in 2011 (I think).

Very few people have been banned since then. Five, I think, three of them by Kolamba, long since gone.

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
TGK

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2018, 06:51:36 pm »

I was going to can this place but I keep it going out of respect to AZL.

Fairplay, it's a thankless task.

It's easy to criticise, and difficult to control (control is almost certainly the wrong word, apologies).
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: