The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 19, 2018, 01:46:31 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
118155 Posts in 5602 Topics by 87 Members
Latest Member: Dutch Rosie
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  Satanism or sillybuggerism?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Satanism or sillybuggerism?  (Read 31 times)
Dutch Rosie
Global Newbie

« on: January 10, 2018, 08:34:18 am »

When on holiday abroad, I like to visit Catholic churches to see what they have done with the mass. My favourite is Gambia, where there are 3 languages in the mass: English ( the official Gambian language), the tribal language of that region and a good smattering of Latin, which is just because people like it. If you want to hear some bits of an African mass, try the superb Missa Luba on youtube.  Gambia is the only country where I never, ever miss mass on Sundays.

When on holiday in Cuba last November, wanted to go to a Catholic church but it was too far away so I settled for a prayer meeting in a village in the hills where friends of mine live..

I knew something was up when women started weeping half way through the first hymn. The preacher had his son sitting at a set of drums, to give his own words dramatic emphasis here and there. There was a lot of swooning and weeping, thousands of hallelujahs as the congregation was whipped into a frenzy.

Half way through they took all the children outside, which made me think "hell's bells, what now?" And oh boy, did they go wild! A woman started "speaking in tongues", turning deep red and screaming and spitting like a vixen, most alarming. One thing was very clear: it sure as hell wasn't the voice of the holy spirit coming out of her crazy gob! I would have bopped her one if she had come near me. Then I heard a strange noise behind me, a kind of ghastly bellowing, like a cow in labour, which turned out to be a fat lady having a hysterical cry or an orgasm or something.. The men restricted themselves to swooning, but the women were in a sexual  (?) frenzy, quite disgraceful and unwholesome in my opinion.

When an invitation was extended to come forward for a special blessing, it was exclusively women who went forward, and each got a cuddle and private whispers for about 5 minutes, which sent them into orgasmic ecstasy.  After 2 1/2 hours it was all over, and the bloody women all came and kissed me on my mouth! Upon leaving I had to pass the preacher, his wife and son in the doorway, grinning at me fiercely in a row. It was an unsettling experience, reminding me of scenes from the film Rosemary's Baby.

Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 09:05:18 am »

When on holiday in Cuba last November, wanted to go to a Catholic church but it was too far away so I settled for a prayer meeting in a village in the hills where friends of mine live..

I knew something was up when women started weeping half way through the first hymn. The preacher had his son sitting at a set of drums, to give his own words dramatic emphasis here and there. There was a lot of swooning and weeping, thousands of hallelujahs as the congregation was whipped into a frenzy.

Half way through they took all the children outside, which made me think "hell's bells, what now?" And oh boy, did they go wild! A woman started "speaking in tongues", turning deep red and screaming and spitting like a vixen, most alarming. One thing was very clear: it sure as hell wasn't the voice of the holy spirit coming out of her crazy gob! I would have bopped her one if she had come near me. Then I heard a strange noise behind me, a kind of ghastly bellowing, like a cow in labour, which turned out to be a fat lady having a hysterical cry or an orgasm or something.. The men restricted themselves to swooning, but the women were in a sexual  (?) frenzy, quite disgraceful and unwholesome in my opinion.

When an invitation was extended to come forward for a special blessing, it was exclusively women who went forward, and each got a cuddle and private whispers for about 5 minutes, which sent them into orgasmic ecstasy.  After 2 1/2 hours it was all over, and the bloody women all came and kissed me on my mouth! Upon leaving I had to pass the preacher, his wife and son in the doorway, grinning at me fiercely in a row. It was an unsettling experience, reminding me of scenes from the film Rosemary's Baby.

That's exactly what Mass was like at St Charles in Gosforth in the 50s and 60s, when I was an altar boy. By God I learnt a lot.  (I deny that I had anything to do with the altar wine that went missing.) Cool

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: