The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 20, 2018, 08:51:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
119326 Posts in 5710 Topics by 86 Members
Latest Member: Dutch Rosie
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  St George...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: St George...  (Read 947 times)
Dutch Rosie

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2018, 03:44:05 am »

Do you also remember the Orpington woman, Mabel Orpington or something? Oh lord, those were the days, it was such fun. animated laugh

Edit: of course, now I remember Peter! He was an absolute sweetheart! Wasn't his name "Fluk", not Flick?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 04:03:18 am by Dutch Rosie » Logged
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2018, 08:56:48 am »

Do you also remember the Orpington woman, Mabel Orpington or something? Oh lord, those were the days, it was such fun. animated laugh

Edit: of course, now I remember Peter! He was an absolute sweetheart! Wasn't his name "Fluk", not Flick?

That's it! Fluk. Harmless. I think he lived in Suffolk. Happy days.

I don't remember Mabel or whatever.

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2018, 08:59:25 am »

And Motorist, of course. Quite a character. Lives in Finland. He's a member here, but never posts anymore.  Sad

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: