The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 21, 2018, 12:04:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
118608 Posts in 5656 Topics by 87 Members
Latest Member: Dutch Rosie
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  Password help
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Password help  (Read 640 times)
vladimir

« on: December 14, 2017, 08:03:11 am »

I got an email from Sid the other day.  She wants back in but can't remember her password.  If anyone can help PM me and I'll forward you Sid's email address.

A wise man said, "You can't step in the same stream twice," but I find wet feet soon get caked with sand and grit.  That's very unpleasant, especially between the toes.  So when I go for a stroll I stay on the sidewalk.
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 08:24:02 am »

I got an email from Sid the other day.  She wants back in but can't remember her password.  If anyone can help PM me and I'll forward you Sid's email address.

More good news! Nobody can see her password, Vlad, but I can change it. Tell her to email me and I'll fix it for her.

weyland42@gmail.com

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
vladimir

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 08:52:09 am »

Will do!  Thanks

A wise man said, "You can't step in the same stream twice," but I find wet feet soon get caked with sand and grit.  That's very unpleasant, especially between the toes.  So when I go for a stroll I stay on the sidewalk.
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 08:59:35 am »

Will do!  Thanks

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
AnnieOakley
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 01:00:15 pm »

Wotta guy/s.

The dogs bark, the caravan passes.

You meet the same people on the way up as you do on the way down.
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 01:04:16 pm »

Wotta guy/s.

Can't stand you groupies.  Cool

AnnieOakley
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 01:08:59 pm »

Fa
Cough
 Cool

Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 01:20:50 pm »

Fa
Cough
 Cool

Yer band.

~

Just so you know, I want a Zum for Xmas . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrbSL92Kz1Y&t=4s

[I have a much better hat. And shoes.]

AnnieOakley
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2017, 01:41:11 pm »

Man, he get a great tone, doesn't he?

Tough instrument.  It's a life's work, Wey.  Are you certain you want to spend 3-4 hours every day in the woodshed?

Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2017, 02:10:22 pm »

Man, he get a great tone, doesn't he?

Tough instrument.  It's a life's work, Wey.  Are you certain you want to spend 3-4 hours every day in the woodshed?

Yes. It IS my life's work.

I have promised myself, and Kate, and my friend in Boulder CO, that when I can play the solo in this well enough we're all going back to the bespoke hat shop in Durango. They will judge. Not kidding. And I'm not that far off now.

Please join us there, if you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCGiG4rgx5I

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: