The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2017, 08:21:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
117886 Posts in 5580 Topics by 86 Members
Latest Member: Aubrey
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  Trumps tweets
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Trumps tweets  (Read 72 times)
ymrader
Administrator

« on: November 30, 2017, 08:26:09 am »

Wot a tit. Spreading fake news from our very own kkk  Cool

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Hertha BSC, so schön ist dein Name!
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 08:44:01 am »

Wot a tit. Spreading fake news from our very own kkk  Cool

The source of Trump's video shite is Britain First, a Far Right assortment of racist fascists -- just up his street in other words.

The (Deputy) Leader of BF is Obergruppenführerin Jayda Fransen.

She's Mick's wet-dream squeeze. And Fanny is a big fan [sic] of hers as well -- obviously.

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
vladimir

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 09:14:38 am »

America is over.

A wise man said, "You can't step in the same stream twice," but I find wet feet soon get caked with sand and grit.  That's very unpleasant, especially between the toes.  So when I go for a stroll I stay on the sidewalk.
ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 09:32:43 am »

America is over.

Weird times, and still the uk government fawns over its 'special relationship'.

His pr byatch said real or fake it's an issue that must be addressed.

I reckon the relatives of a Vegas concert may disagree.  Roll Eyes

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
ben wedge

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 10:10:48 am »

Weird times, and still the uk government fawns over its 'special relationship'.

His pr byatch said real or fake it's an issue that must be addressed.

I reckon the relatives of a Vegas concert may disagree.  Roll Eyes

Not sure what exactly "relatives of a Vegas concert" are, but I agree that Trumps actions will do nothing to improve relations with the Muslim community.

There are undoubtedly groups who will consider that the actions depicted are representative of Islam in general

On the other hand disagreeing that Islamic terrorism is not 'an issue that must be addressed' is equally foolish

As regards the 'special relationship', I would hope that it survives the actions of one POTUS

For all it's faults I am relieved that if there is to be just one superpower in the world it is the USA and not one of the alternatives, aren't you?

Lone Ranger
ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 10:19:01 am »

Not sure what exactly "relatives of a Vegas concert" are, but I agree that Trumps actions will do nothing to improve relations with the Muslim community.

There are undoubtedly groups who will consider that the actions depicted are representative of Islam in general

On the other hand disagreeing that Islamic terrorism is not 'an issue that must be addressed' is equally foolish

As regards the 'special relationship', I would hope that it survives the actions of one POTUS

For all it's faults I am relieved that if there is to be just one superpower in the world it is the USA and not one of the alternatives, aren't you?

How many people have died in the uk through terrorism this year vs mass shootings in the US?

Who said Islamic terrorism shouldn't be addressed ?

Dunno, haven't seen the Chinese warmongering lately, maybe mayhem could suck them off forge a special relationship.

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
ben wedge

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 11:39:47 am »

How many people have died in the uk through terrorism this year vs mass shootings in the US?

Who said Islamic terrorism shouldn't be addressed ?

Dunno, haven't seen the Chinese warmongering lately, maybe mayhem could suck them off forge a special relationship.

What is the relevance of terrorist attacks in UK to mass shootings in US? What has it to do with the topic?

You stated "His pr byatch said real or fake it's an issue that must be addressed. I reckon the relatives of a Vegas concert may disagree"

Heard of events in the South China Sea? Sikkim?

India certainly feels Chinese aggression/warmongering

Lone Ranger
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 01:38:55 pm »

What is the relevance of terrorist attacks in UK to mass shootings in US? What has it to do with the topic?

Trump is all in favour of not strengthening regulations on the US gun trade, but tells the UK PM off about terrorism. Cognitive dissonance.

Gun deaths in the USA, 2017 so far: 14,000+. LINK

Terrorist deaths in the UK, 2017 so far: less than 50. LINK
(Scaled up proportionally to allow for US/UK population ratio, that's about 250.)

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
ben wedge

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 06:37:48 pm »

Trump is all in favour of not strengthening regulations on the US gun trade, but tells the UK PM off about terrorism. Cognitive dissonance.

Gun deaths in the USA, 2017 so far: 14,000+. LINK

Terrorist deaths in the UK, 2017 so far: less than 50. LINK
(Scaled up proportionally to allow for US/UK population ratio, that's about 250.)

Poor argument. Islamic terrorism IS a factor of concern for the UK now. The thread is about Trump using Islamic terror threat to support his actions - and really is no concern of the UK, it is an internal matter for American citizens to deal with, not us. The PM should reply in kind - terrorism in the UK is not any of America's business

More people are killed by motor vehicles than knives in the UK.

Following your reasoning we should forget about the laws re carrying knives and concentrate on banning motor vehicles

One does not in any way excuse not dealing with each on its own merit

Lone Ranger
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2017, 02:26:22 am »

Poor argument. Islamic terrorism IS a factor of concern for the UK now. The thread is about Trump using Islamic terror threat to support his actions - and really is no concern of the UK, it is an internal matter for American citizens to deal with, not us. The PM should reply in kind - terrorism in the UK is not any of America's business

Following your reasoning we should forget about the laws re carrying knives and concentrate on banning motor vehicles

Poor logic. You mean following YOUR reasoning. All I did was show you some numbers. The mass shootings in the US are a form of terrorism. Islamic extremists are a form of terrorism. Both pretty stupid.

If we're not dealing with it 'on its own merit', what ARE we doing? What should we be doing? What should Trump be doing?

ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2017, 05:45:51 am »

Islamic terrorism is only a factor because you are constantly told it is.

Keeps it in the mind, that's all.

Which does nothing but promote terrorism, it's self defeating aside from removing citizens rights

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: