The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 08:20:45 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
118240 Posts in 5531 Topics by 86 Members
Latest Member: Aubrey
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  The Tories
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Tories  (Read 87 times)
Mister Fantastic

« on: October 01, 2017, 05:36:05 am »

They're fucked. We're fucked.

It looks like that time has come around again for them to purposely relinquish power because they cannot be bothered putting the hard work in. Although I don't think it will last a full term as there will be another election within 3 years of Corbyn Monoxide getting the keys to number 10. If a Labour Party get in with Corbyn and Mcdonell in power it will be the last time Labour get a sniff in my lifetime and probably my son's, because we all know their real aims.

May has been a disaster; she cannot think for herself, she can not deliver a speech without sounding like she is in the middle of a nervous breakdown, and she seems completely unable to answer a simple question.

I cannot see this conference being anything but a complete disaster. The knives are out for the party and even worse inside the party. I already know I'm going to be watching her conference speech through my fingers from behind the sofa.

There's no one really ready to step in. The Brexit crew are too hated, Johnson, too fucking stupid, Davidson, too Scottish and the Moggmeister is too posh.

I fucking despair.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 10:52:19 am by Mister Fantastic » Logged

Dr Taj Hargey, Chairman, Muslim Education Centre Oxford :
No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
everso
Administrator

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 10:51:21 am »

Having a bad day?

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 10:53:40 am »

Having a bad day?

Smiley

No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
everso
Administrator

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 11:25:07 am »

I have to say, I'm in agreement.  It's all so bloody boring at the moment.  My one dread is that the Communist Labour Party will get in at the next General Election (whenever that will be)

Mr Angry

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 12:09:19 pm »

Of course they're a fucking shambles.  They've been a fucking shambles since Dave's spur of the moment decision to throw a referendum at the rabid wing to shut them up.  That decision was about the Tories, not Britain, and every decision since has been about the survival of the Tory party and fuck the country.  Trouble is, there isn't a tory party, there hasn't been one for decades, there are about 5.  They're making it up as they go along, without the imagination to even make up a convincing story.

It's bloody hilarious.

Obey the rules
                        - Eric "Fleshwound" Heggarty
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 01:30:46 pm »

Of course they're a fucking shambles.  They've been a fucking shambles since Dave's spur of the moment decision to throw a referendum at the rabid wing to shut them up.  That decision was about the Tories, not Britain, and every decision since has been about the survival of the Tory party and fuck the country.  Trouble is, there isn't a tory party, there hasn't been one for decades, there are about 5.  They're making it up as they go along, without the imagination to even make up a convincing story.

It's bloody hilarious.

We're fucked then because only a moron would throw a vote at Corbyn Monoxide and his toxic crew of racists.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: