The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 05:59:26 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
117888 Posts in 5580 Topics by 86 Members
Latest Member: Aubrey
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  What have you done better than MrF?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: What have you done better than MrF?  (Read 685 times)
Mister Fantastic

« on: September 22, 2017, 12:51:44 pm »

Wellend has confessed to have 'already done better things than I have'.

This is a thread to name all the things you have done better than MrF. Smiley

Carry on!

Dr Taj Hargey, Chairman, Muslim Education Centre Oxford :
No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 01:03:08 pm »

Carry on!

It would be quicker for you to say WTF you've ever done, Walter, apart from listening to the Voices. Who is it this time? Baron von Münchhausen?

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 01:13:23 pm »

It would be quicker for you to say WTF you've ever done, Walter, apart from listening to the Voices. Who is it this time? Baron von Münchhausen?

No, no, no!

You proclaimed to have, and I quote: 'already done better things than you ever will'  <snigger>

Come on now Welly let's play. Smiley

No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 03:07:07 am »

No, no, no!

You proclaimed to have, and I quote: 'already done better things than you ever will'  <snigger>

Come on now Welly let's play. Smiley

Can't be bothered, and it would just drive you into bottomless depression in any case.

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 03:29:40 am »

Can't be bothered, and it would just drive you into bottomless depression in any case.

Great start.

That's one poster who hasn't done better things than MrF.

Who's the next mug? Smiley

everso

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 10:21:58 am »

I've been a bridesmaid four times - does that count?

Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2017, 10:31:37 am »

I've been a bridesmaid four times - does that count?

Loser! I hear Walter's done that at least five times.

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2017, 10:53:07 am »

You've already lost. Shoo!

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2017, 10:54:26 am »

I've been a best man twice and that trumps being someone who stands about in a pretty dress. Try again Ev. Wink

everso

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2017, 11:00:03 am »

I've been a best man twice and that trumps being someone who stands about in a pretty dress. Try again Ev. Wink

Angry

Well, I've flown in a plane that had propellers.  Mind you that was Gatwick to Gerona in 1969.

Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2017, 11:04:36 am »

You've already lost. Shoo!

Same dead-dog index as the first time you regurgitated it, Walter. And the other 492 times.

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2017, 11:05:43 am »

Angry

Well, I've flown in a plane that had propellers.  Mind you that was Gatwick to Gerona in 1969.

I was only 2 so I wouldn't remember much from that year.

I was the first person in my year to jump the old school gym vaulting horse. Sitting on a plane or super human athlete.

Another point for me. Smiley

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2017, 11:07:36 am »

Same dead-dog index as the first time you regurgitated it, Walter. And the other 492 times.

Come on let's hear of your fantastic achievements. Being the first person in Britain to buy a Shackleton's chair ain't gonna get you many points. Smiley

Snotty

Science Fiction rules,you know it makes sense

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2017, 11:09:19 am »

Carry on!

Been in the Whitehouse in 1979,it was on my first visit to the US : Smiley

Flew over Manhattan in a helecopter Smiley

Walked through the Samaria George in Crete Smiley

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2017, 11:12:36 am »

Been in the Whitehouse in 1979,it was on my first visit to the US : Smiley

Flew over Manhattan in a helecopter Smiley

Walked through the Samaria George in Crete Smiley

Sightseeing.

Half a point. It's not really an achievement is it?

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2017, 11:14:46 am »

Leeds school championships 1980

2nd 100metres
2nd 400 metres Relay

20 points. Smiley

Snotty

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2017, 11:19:18 am »

Sightseeing.

Half a point. It's not really an achievement is it?

Trust me,the Samaria George is mate Smiley

Working on a dementia unit,even if I say so myself,not everybody can do it.

Working with people with learning disabilities,not all can do that either.

Please don't think I'm trying to be big headed,I really aren't,just telling the truth Smiley

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2017, 11:26:54 am »

Please don't think I'm trying to be big headed,I really aren't,just telling the truth Smiley

I've upgraded you to 5 points. Smiley

I've given myself 2 points as I married a woman who has worked with  people with learning disabilities (you could say she still is  Wink) and worked at the Detox center.

Snotty

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2017, 11:32:03 am »

She still is you say animated laugh

Seriously though,I admire her for that Smiley

Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2017, 11:39:31 am »

Don't worry, Snotty. Walter's greatest achievement is having the shiniest slaphead at the Gipton Gangmasters' Club. And the shitiest gob.

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2017, 11:42:44 am »

Don't worry, Snotty. Walter's greatest achievement is having the shiniest slaphead at the Gipton Gangmasters' Club. And the shitiest gob.

Wow!

You may want to delete this post. animated laugh

Snotty

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2017, 11:45:32 am »

I am follically challenged Angry

Snotty

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2017, 11:47:15 am »

I'd love to have a pint with you two popcorn Smiley

everso

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2017, 11:49:41 am »

No, no deleting.  

This has the potential to be an interesting thread.  All waving our willies at each other.  Well, not me, obviously, but metaphorically speaking.

Let's see.  I'm pretty sure I can arrange flowers better than anyone here.  I can also cut hair (although I've never trained as a hairdresser).  I'm good at sewing and cooking, too.  

So after the apocolypse, I'd be useful in a womanly way, working in the background, keeping everything together while the men showed off trying to build stuff.

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2017, 12:24:10 pm »

No, no deleting.  

This has the potential to be an interesting thread.  All waving our willies at each other.  Well, not me, obviously, but metaphorically speaking.

Let's see.  I'm pretty sure I can arrange flowers better than anyone here.  I can also cut hair (although I've never trained as a hairdresser).  I'm good at sewing and cooking, too.  

So after the apocolypse, I'd be useful in a womanly way, working in the background, keeping everything together while the men showed off trying to build stuff.

They're not achievements, just 'woman's work' or 'jobs that men don't want to do'. You're born with these skills, that's why we buy you flowers, sewing machines etc...

Sew your eyelids together, or pull a bunch of flowers from your bottom. Then you're in points territory. Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: