The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 08:30:29 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
118240 Posts in 5531 Topics by 86 Members
Latest Member: Aubrey
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  Brexit -- UK leaving the European Union
| | | |-+  Remoaners’ dream of a second referendum ‘is stone dead’ thanks to EU’s arrogance
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Remoaners’ dream of a second referendum ‘is stone dead’ thanks to EU’s arrogance  (Read 416 times)
Mister Fantastic

« on: September 17, 2017, 08:20:02 am »

The Farage is correct. The Moggmeiser also wrote a similar article in today's Express.
Who'd have thought it would be the great leader, Juncker that would destroy Remoaner's/Reverser's chance of a second referendum. There has been a definite switch since the speech, last week's Question Time being one example.
Now that the dream is over I would like to hold out my hand to our resident Europhiles on here. Come join us and help mould our futures. Let's unite and be a beacon of prosperity, there is no room for doom mongers on our great island. Fuck the fascist EU, let them wallow in their own shit.

Who's joining us? Smiley

Dr Taj Hargey, Chairman, Muslim Education Centre Oxford :
No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
everso
Administrator

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 09:19:21 am »

Cheesy

Cue tumbleweed.

Weyland
Administrator

Thank you, Rafa!

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 09:46:10 am »

But there never was any chance of another referendum. We're doomed . . . DOOMED! Unless sanity prevails when the truth eventually dawns. Extremely unlikely with this bunch of lying dimbulbs in charge.

Bozo stabbing Theresa in the arse at every opportunity while the Moggot tailgates him, the DUP bigots laugh all the way to the bank, and Gove dribbles into his Buckfast Wincarnis. Pretty good description of absolute chaos.

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 12:17:59 pm »

But there never was any chance of another referendum. We're doomed . . . DOOMED! Unless sanity prevails when the truth eventually dawns. Extremely unlikely with this bunch of lying dimbulbs in charge.

Bozo stabbing Theresa in the arse at every opportunity while the Moggot tailgates him, the DUP bigots laugh all the way to the bank, and Gove dribbles into his Buckfast Wincarnis. Pretty good description of absolute chaos.

If the whole country got behind our team we would be in a stronger bargaining position, although I think Druncker has inadvertently helped us out. Smiley

What are your views on Drunker's speech? I don't remember any of that being in Cameron's leaflet.

Fucking lucky escape mate.

No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
Weyland
Administrator

Thank you, Rafa!

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 12:28:56 pm »

If the whole country got behind our team we would be in a stronger bargaining position, although I think Druncker has inadvertently helped us out. Smiley

What are your views on Drunker's speech? I don't remember any of that being in Cameron's leaflet.

Fucking lucky escape mate.

We're never going to be in a stronger bargaining position. Get over it. Accept responsibility for the tragic mess. It's certainly not my fault.

No idea who Drunker or Druncker might be. Führage's mates, I dare say.

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 12:48:35 pm »

We're never going to be in a stronger bargaining position. Get over it. Accept responsibility for the tragic mess. It's certainly not my fault.

No idea who Drunker or Druncker might be. Führage's mates, I dare say.

What did you think of Junckers speech the other day?

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 01:45:02 pm »

Weyland
Administrator

Thank you, Rafa!

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2017, 01:52:10 pm »

What did you think of Junckers speech the other day?

You mean Juncker's speech, of course.

It was a sheer waste of time seeing as how he was merely stating the bleeding obvious.

Weyland
Administrator

Thank you, Rafa!

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2017, 01:57:02 pm »

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2017, 02:51:19 pm »

It was a sheer waste of time seeing as how he was merely stating the bleeding obvious.

Look everyone Mr F missed an apostrophe. You twat! Grin

If I don't get my own way on the EU situation I'll Squeem and Squeem.

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2017, 02:56:27 pm »

It was a sheer waste of time

That I agree with, the sozzled old has-been. Grin

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2017, 04:01:22 pm »

Junker's view of the world.

Ah!
Guten morgen Mrs Merkel.

everso
Administrator

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2017, 05:36:53 pm »

We went down to spend the day with my brother and family yesterday.  They've just returned from a couple of weeks in Germany to see my sister-in-law's mother (as you know my sis-in-law is German).  They were very interested to learn from just about everyone they met up with (friends and family) that the popular opinion was that the UK are doing to right thing getting out of the EU.  There is a lot of concern regarding immigration in Germany (at least, in the area they visited - I know Rader maintains that in his area everyone welcomes it) and it's felt that Germany is finished. I found that hard to believe, I have to say.

Now, this is only what I've been told second hand, but I was very surprised.  My brother and sis-in-law are sure Merkel will be re-elected though.

ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2017, 01:27:10 am »

We went down to spend the day with my brother and family yesterday.  They've just returned from a couple of weeks in Germany to see my sister-in-law's mother (as you know my sis-in-law is German).  They were very interested to learn from just about everyone they met up with (friends and family) that the popular opinion was that the UK are doing to right thing getting out of the EU.  There is a lot of concern regarding immigration in Germany (at least, in the area they visited - I know Rader maintains that in his area everyone welcomes it) and it's felt that Germany is finished. I found that hard to believe, I have to say.

Now, this is only what I've been told second hand, but I was very surprised.  My brother and sis-in-law are sure Merkel will be re-elected though.

How exactly is germany finished ?

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Hertha BSC, so schön ist dein Name!
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
Weyland
Administrator

Thank you, Rafa!

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2017, 02:44:35 am »

Look everyone Mr F missed an apostrophe. You twat! Grin

I only pointed it out to you in the cause of education, on account of the fact that you usually scatter apostrophes in all the wrong places seemingly at random. I wasn't expecting any thanks.

everso
Administrator

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2017, 04:49:48 am »

Not sure.  My brother didn't elaborate, and I wasn't there of course.  I'm only passing on what I've been told.  Whether it's true or not I've no idea (I hope it's not). 

One thing's for sure, therre's nothing more annoying than people telling you your country's "finished" when you feel it's not.  Smiley

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2017, 01:12:14 pm »

Ask the German's, they seem to think it is. Along with most of Britain. Grin

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2017, 02:34:50 pm »

We went down to spend the day with my brother and family yesterday.  They've just returned from a couple of weeks in Germany to see my sister-in-law's mother (as you know my sis-in-law is German).  They were very interested to learn from just about everyone they met up with (friends and family) that the popular opinion was that the UK are doing to right thing getting out of the EU.  There is a lot of concern regarding immigration in Germany (at least, in the area they visited - I know Rader maintains that in his area everyone welcomes it) and it's felt that Germany is finished. I found that hard to believe, I have to say.

Now, this is only what I've been told second hand, but I was very surprised.  My brother and sis-in-law are sure Merkel will be re-elected though.

Maybe Germany has thick, racist, coffin dodgers also. Wink

The places that Ymrader talks about build 'racist walls of intolerance' to drown out the accents of the filthy immigrants. Keeps house prices up.

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2017, 02:37:43 pm »

Not sure.  My brother didn't elaborate, and I wasn't there of course.  I'm only passing on what I've been told.  Whether it's true or not I've no idea (I hope it's not). 

One thing's for sure, therre's nothing more annoying than people telling you your country's "finished" when you feel it's not.  Smiley

Are you starting to think that the remoaner's talk absolute bollocks? Don't say anything on here or you will ganged up upon, just PM me your answer. Wink

ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2017, 03:54:55 pm »

Ask the German's, they seem to think it is. Along with most of Britain. Grin

So your evidence is..... ?

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2017, 04:29:19 pm »

So your evidence is..... ?

Ev's lovely German family speak for all Germans as far as I'm concerned.

To a great many of Britain’s friends, looking in from abroad, Brexit doesn’t look like a mistake. Instead, Britain looks like a country that has dared not to accept the unacceptable, and in doing so it poses a question to its European neighbours. What do we want to be? A prison of peoples keeping its inmates inside by threat of sanctions? Or a community of free peoples binding its members through an attractive proposition and renewing this promise every day with democratic governance, transparency, performance and fairness? On the continent, we behave as if option two is not possible. But if we continue to act like this, then there might be no one left in the club.
Dr Markus Krall is a managing director in Goetzpartners’ Frankfurt office and heads the Financial Institutions Industry Group.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/07/a-view-from-germany/

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2017, 04:29:48 pm »

Are you starting to think that the remoaner's talk absolute bollocks? Don't say anything on here or you will ganged up upon, just PM me your answer. Wink

Smiley

ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2017, 03:47:44 am »

Ev's lovely German family speak for all Germans as far as I'm concerned.

To a great many of Britain’s friends, looking in from abroad, Brexit doesn’t look like a mistake. Instead, Britain looks like a country that has dared not to accept the unacceptable, and in doing so it poses a question to its European neighbours. What do we want to be? A prison of peoples keeping its inmates inside by threat of sanctions? Or a community of free peoples binding its members through an attractive proposition and renewing this promise every day with democratic governance, transparency, performance and fairness? On the continent, we behave as if option two is not possible. But if we continue to act like this, then there might be no one left in the club.
Dr Markus Krall is a managing director in Goetzpartners’ Frankfurt office and heads the Financial Institutions Industry Group.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/07/a-view-from-germany/

Thats evidence that germany is finished ?

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
everso
Administrator

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2017, 05:26:57 am »

I have to say, I find it hard to believe, Rader.  I rather think my brother and sister in law were surprised at what people were saying (admittedly not the entire nation, but the fact that anyone is voicing doubts about Germany's future is surprising) but I'm telling the truth.  This is what my bro told me.

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2017, 03:43:46 pm »

I have to say, I find it hard to believe, Rader.  I rather think my brother and sister in law were surprised at what people were saying (admittedly not the entire nation, but the fact that anyone is voicing doubts about Germany's future is surprising) but I'm telling the truth.  This is what my bro told me.

Ymrader's not available for comment at the moment as he is head deep in sand. Grin

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: