The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 06:01:53 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
117888 Posts in 5580 Topics by 86 Members
Latest Member: Aubrey
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  Brexit -- UK leaving the European Union
| | | |-+  Barnier: to "teach the British people and others what leaving the EU means".
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Barnier: to "teach the British people and others what leaving the EU means".  (Read 1713 times)
Mister Fantastic

« on: September 03, 2017, 09:45:11 am »

Every time this muppet and the other drunken clown (Juncker) opens his mouth it validates the decision make by the UK to leave this cesspit of greed and arrogance. These fuckers are desperate to keep in so they can keep the snouts in the trough. Fuck off!

And this:

The EU's Brexit negotiator has said he sees the process as an opportunity to "teach the British people and others what leaving the EU means".
Michel Barnier said he would never resort to blackmail but saw it as his job to "educate" the UK about the price it would pay for leaving the EU "club".
The UK has hit back, saying the EU does "not want to talk about the future".
Brexit Secretary David Davis said it was "frightened" and the UK would not be bounced into a divorce bill deal.
The latest salvos come after a week of talks in Brussels about the UK's withdrawal from the EU - scheduled to take place in March 2019 - which increased tensions between the two sides.

Dr Taj Hargey, Chairman, Muslim Education Centre Oxford :
No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 11:58:39 am »

I think this is taken out of context.

"Because the British government is clueless" probably needs to be added"

Cesspit of greed and arrogance ? You get what you vote for..

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Hertha BSC, so schön ist dein Name!
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 12:36:42 pm »

I think this is taken out of context.

"Because the British government is clueless" probably needs to be added"

Cesspit of greed and arrogance ? You get what you vote for..

Do you think Juncker is competent?

No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 12:40:05 pm »

Do you think Juncker is competent?

He's more switched on than Davis. But then it's not junker doing the legwork. It's barnier.

Do you know I am getting reports from the eu showing exactly how things like citizens rights are progressing. Pages of this shit. It's important to me.

What's coming out uk side ? Empty rhetoric.

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 01:21:21 pm »

He's more switched on than Davis. But then it's not junker doing the legwork. It's barnier.

Do you know I am getting reports from the eu showing exactly how things like citizens rights are progressing. Pages of this shit. It's important to me.

There's only one side firing empty rhetoric and it's not us.

Don't you think I don't want it sorted? I managed 85 Polish migrants who don't know what's going on. I had to speak to them all last week to ensure them their jobs are secure.

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 04:33:08 pm »

He's more switched on than Davis.

Haha, are you permanently pissed (he is)? He's in a job that he cannot be fired from, along with all the other hopeless fuckwits that infest this hideous institution. Barnier is a bully and he had better watch what he says to Davis in private. And that other prat who keeps sticking his oar in, firing insults in our direction. I can't remember his name but you wouldn't let him babysit.

Him:

Snotty

Science Fiction rules,you know it makes sense

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2017, 02:33:54 am »

Leaving means we are knobheads Angry

everso

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2017, 02:56:16 am »

Haha, are you permanently pissed (he is)? He's in a job that he cannot be fired from, along with all the other hopeless fuckwits that infest this hideous institution. Barnier is a bully and he had better watch what he says to Davis in private. And that other prat who keeps sticking his oar in, firing insults in our direction. I can't remember his name but you wouldn't let him babysit.

Him:

Goes to the same barber as Boris.  Has his hair cut with a knife and fork.

ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2017, 07:36:36 am »

There's only one side firing empty rhetoric and it's not us.

Don't you think I don't want it sorted? I managed 85 Polish migrants who don't know what's going on. I had to speak to them all last week to ensure them their jobs are secure.

Of course it is. Can you pull out a UK government report to show your Polish workers which parts of the negotiations are stuttering and why ?

PS you can guarantee their jobs, how are you guaranteeing it is them who will be allowed to do them?

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2017, 07:38:06 am »

Him:

Looks like guy verhofstadt to me.

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2017, 11:49:13 am »

Of course it is. Can you pull out a UK government report to show your Polish workers which parts of the negotiations are stuttering and why ?

PS you can guarantee their jobs, how are you guaranteeing it is them who will be allowed to do them?

Mrs May has already guaranteed as long as the EU reciprocates. Are you saying they wont?

ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2017, 01:20:49 pm »

Mrs May has already guaranteed as long as the EU reciprocates. Are you saying they wont?

They aren't using people as leverage. They are not sending out letters telling people to leave.

Top 3 eu negotiation points are ?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 01:24:04 pm by ymrader » Logged

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2017, 02:55:27 pm »

They aren't using people as leverage. They are not sending out letters telling people to leave.

Top 3 eu negotiation points are ?

1. Cake
2, Eat
3. It

Where have you been?

Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2017, 03:24:58 pm »

1. Cake
2, Eat
3. It

You're beginning to get the idea, MrF.

Exactly what voting Brexit would obviously mean. OBVIOUSLY.

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2017, 04:00:47 pm »

1. Cake
2, Eat
3. It

Where have you been?

Did you own and tell the 85 people that your vote to fucked their future?

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2017, 04:04:25 pm »

Did you own and tell the 85 people that your vote to fucked their future?

What??

Have you been out on the lash with Juncker tonight? Or are you posting angry again? Grin

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2017, 01:52:13 pm »

You're beginning to get the idea, MrF.

Exactly what voting Brexit would obviously mean. OBVIOUSLY.

2 new starters today. British Muslim's from the local area as the agency are struggling to get any Polish workers to stay for more than 4 weeks.

ben wedge

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2017, 03:17:18 pm »

The thread title says it all

The EU HAVE to make it extremely expensive to leave the club - pour encourager les autres

Make it too easy and there would be a flood of exiteers

Lone Ranger
ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2017, 04:31:52 am »

The EU HAVE to make it extremely expensive to leave the club - pour encourager les autres

Nobody followed Ben. Sorry

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2017, 04:33:25 am »

1. Cake
2, Eat
3. It

Where have you been?

Have some proper information

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/brexit-negotiations_en

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2017, 02:20:39 pm »

Hi mate. Do me a favour, have a look through the reports and see if you can find the divorce figure we keep asking the EU for. I would like it itemized line by line and don't forget to deduct the EU assets that we have contributed to.

I will pass on the info the Mr Davis. Smiley

ben wedge

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2017, 02:25:40 pm »

Nobody followed Ben. Sorry

Yet

https://img.rt.com/files/2016.05/original/5731cb51c3618876118b459c.jpg

Apparently almost half of German citizens want a referendum on remaining in the EU

It seems reasonable to assume that there is a movement to leave - otherwise why call for a referendum?

Anyways, you seem to have missed my point totally

Had there been a smooth exit for UK others would consider it. If, on the other hand, leaving is made as difficult and expensive as possible other govenrments are likely to stick with the status quo

Pretty obvious really. Of course, sooner or later in a 'democracy' the PsTB have to listen to the citizens wishes and act accordingly, and the man in the street in the net contributing nations  (rightly or wrongly) distrusts the EU as being good for their own national interests.

Recipient nations of course see things differently

Lone Ranger
ben wedge

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2017, 02:39:26 pm »

...and even if they don't want to leave

Tusk noted that several actions of the Polish government appear to be "very controversial" and could risk the country's continued EU status. Brussels has already been considering triggering Article 7 of the EU treaty, a legal process which could suspend the country's voting rights.

"It smells like an introduction to an announcement that Poland does not need the European Union and that Poland is not needed for the EU," Tusk noted.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/04/tusk-poland-european-future-in-question.html

Lone Ranger
ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2017, 12:46:23 am »

Yet

https://img.rt.com/files/2016.05/original/5731cb51c3618876118b459c.jpg

Apparently almost half of German citizens want a referendum on remaining in the EU

It seems reasonable to assume that there is a movement to leave - otherwise why call for a referendum?

Anyways, you seem to have missed my point totally

Had there been a smooth exit for UK others would consider it. If, on the other hand, leaving is made as difficult and expensive as possible other govenrments are likely to stick with the status quo

Pretty obvious really. Of course, sooner or later in a 'democracy' the PsTB have to listen to the citizens wishes and act accordingly, and the man in the street in the net contributing nations  (rightly or wrongly) distrusts the EU as being good for their own national interests.

Recipient nations of course see things differently

France, Austria and the Netherlands said no to anti Europe fascist parties before brexit negotiations. Germany will too in 2 weeks.

Shame the uk didn't.

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2017, 04:11:19 am »

All blindingly obvious long before the referendum. Join a club and you enjoy the things club members get. Leave it and you lose them. End.

But now we have deluded fools leading the deluded uninformed and worse -- and the rest of us -- to a non-existent Promised Land.

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: