The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 08:28:55 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
118240 Posts in 5531 Topics by 86 Members
Latest Member: Aubrey
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  Mr F and Myky: A friendship lost
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mr F and Myky: A friendship lost  (Read 322 times)
Mister Fantastic

« on: August 21, 2017, 12:42:54 pm »

Could someone please speak to Myky as I'm getting worried about him? We used to be good forum buddies who regularly indulged in cheeky banter, but lately this has stopped. I still post hilarious quips but Myky only responds with vicious, snidey comebacks. We all know he's better than this.

It seems to have started directly after we had the democratic vote to leave the EU. If this is the sole reason (because I haven't changed my posting style or views in the last 16 years) I'm happy to write to the government to see if they will reverse my decision as it's not really THAT important to me.

I therefore ask my friends on the forum to check on my old mate and hopefully show him the error of his ways.

I look forward to rekindling our special bromance. Smiley

Dr Taj Hargey, Chairman, Muslim Education Centre Oxford :
No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
everso
Administrator

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 01:05:06 pm »

Could someone please speak to Myky as I'm getting worried about him? We used to be good forum buddies who regularly indulged in cheeky banter, but lately this has stopped. I still post hilarious quips but Myky only responds with vicious, snidey comebacks. We all know he's better than this.

It seems to have started directly after we had the democratic vote to leave the EU. If this is the sole reason (because I haven't changed my posting style or views in the last 16 years) I'm happy to write to the government to see if they will reverse my decision as it's not really THAT important to me.

I therefore ask my friends on the forum to check on my old mate and hopefully show him the error of his ways.

I look forward to rekindling our special bromance. Smiley

Stop it, you old tart!

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 01:29:22 pm »

Stop it, you old tart!

I'm trying to be nice.

Mr F - misunderstood since 2001. Sad

No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
Rasta

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 02:58:02 pm »

Wish I could help, but our relationship hasn't been on an even keel ever since I rejected his sexual advances.

You gotta pay the troll toll if you wanna get into that boy's soul
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 03:05:00 pm »

Wish I could help, but our relationship hasn't been on an even keel ever since I rejected his sexual advances.

I'm not sure that's it as I made the opposite choice and look at our relationship now. Sad

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2017, 07:02:17 am »

Please come back dear friend. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

everso
Administrator

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2017, 11:43:35 am »

I daresay he will. Eventually.  Until then you'll have to make do with Rasta.

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2017, 12:10:14 pm »

I daresay he will. Eventually.  Until then you'll have to make do with Rasta.

Fucking Hell!  Angry

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2017, 12:46:45 pm »

I daresay he will. Eventually.  Until then you'll have to make do with Rasta.

I hope you're right because the last time he posted on here I tore him a new one. as usual.

This is the last photo taken of Man-Student 2 minutes after our last debate.  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 03:49:06 pm by Mister Fantastic » Logged

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2017, 04:04:07 pm »

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

This will cheer me up.

Over the course of the year I've developed a begrudging and very real respect for Brand. I've read a couple of his articles, and now this. While irritatingly egotistical (I hate egotistical people), he's actually got a very good brain. He's verbose, but it appears to come from a love of language as opposed to - say - the Stephen Fry school of masturbatory intellectualism.

He's very good. I hope he remains at the forefront of revolutionary political speaking.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2017, 03:36:43 pm »

I'm a little concerned for my old buddy as I haven't heard from him for a few weeks. Does anyone keep in touch with him? If so please asking him to give me a call on my mobile.

Thanks. Smiley

everso
Administrator

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2017, 05:05:23 am »

I'm a little concerned for my old buddy as I haven't heard from him for a few weeks. Does anyone keep in touch with him? If so please asking him to give me a call on my mobile.

Thanks. Smiley

Myky likes to take a break now and again when some board members get too much for him to bear  Wink 

Welcome to the Hotel California.

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2017, 12:30:04 pm »

Myky likes to take a break now and again when some board members get too much for him to bear  Wink 

Welcome to the Hotel California.

Don't tell him I'm about to be banned. It would break his little heart. Sad

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: