The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2017, 10:35:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
117887 Posts in 5580 Topics by 86 Members
Latest Member: Aubrey
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  Brexit -- UK leaving the European Union
| | | |-+  The Irish Wall
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Irish Wall  (Read 339 times)
Myky D

« on: August 16, 2017, 03:06:12 am »

We're going to have to have a hard border with Ireland, as they're in Europe and we won't be. This may well inflame tensions and lead to an increase in terrorism and violence throughout Britain,  but that's the price the Brexiteers are more than happy, neé - they are excited - to pay.

There are no objections - they are not hypocrites. Stupid, small-minded, uninformed xenophobic cockwombles more interested in the pretty colours of a flag and marching up and down declaring that there ain't no black in the Union Jack, perhaps, but not hypocrites.

BUILD THE WALL!
Snotty

Science Fiction rules,you know it makes sense

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 06:48:56 am »

We're going to have to have a hard border with Ireland, as they're in Europe and we won't be. This may well inflame tensions and lead to an increase in terrorism and violence throughout Britain,  but that's the price the Brexiteers are more than happy, neé - they are excited - to pay.

There are no objections - they are not hypocrites. Stupid, small-minded, uninformed xenophobic cockwombles more interested in the pretty colours of a flag and marching up and down declaring that there ain't no black in the Union Jack, perhaps, but not hypocrites.

BUILD THE WALL!

Very true.

mikado

a Nineteenth Century pseudo-Oriental nightmare

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 08:54:46 am »

that's the price the Brexiteers are more than happy, neé - they are excited - to pay.

Neé, Neigh and thrice Nay!

(I have nothing to contribute to the topic, you will have realised)

No fear, no hate, no pain, no broken hearts
ben wedge

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 09:13:38 am »

BUILD THE WALL!

Here we go again, feeding the fear. There is no problem with violence and terrorism, remember, it's all gubmint propaganda Roll Eyes

Lone Ranger
Myky D

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 12:03:08 pm »

There is no problem with violence and terrorism, remember, it's all gubmint propaganda Roll Eyes

Good god - really?! Who said that?!
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 12:57:52 pm »

BUILD THE WALL!

Blah, blah, blah!

Dr Taj Hargey, Chairman, Muslim Education Centre Oxford :
No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
Myky D

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 01:35:02 pm »

Blah, blah, blah!

So you agree we need to build a wall (Because let's face it, you have no idea what the arguments put forward either way are, much less understand them).

Still - lefties, eh? Lol!
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 01:42:12 pm »

So you agree we need to build a wall (Because let's face it, you have no idea what the arguments put forward either way are, much less understand them).

Still - lefties, eh? Lol!

Pfftt!

Posters on this forum know my reasons.

You do not seem to be knowledgeable on anything that matters so there's no point involving you in 'Mr F's Private Message Club' discussions.

Sorry man-student, I know we are old buddies but I have to draw the line somewhere.

Take care. Smiley

No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
Myky D

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2017, 02:06:20 pm »

Pfftt!

Posters on this forum know my reasons.

You do not seem to be knowledgeable on anything that matters so there's no point involving you in 'Mr F's Private Message Club' discussions.

Sorry man-student, I know we are old buddies but I have to draw the line somewhere.

Take care. Smiley

Snowflake is a snowflake.

Do the tough guy routine where you tell us all about how tough you are!

Fucking muppet. Hahahaha
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2017, 02:45:27 pm »

Snowflake is a snowflake.

Do the tough guy routine where you tell us all about how tough you are!

Fucking muppet. Hahahaha

Tut, tut, tut.

Why don't you post the threads where I act 'tough' because I think it's all in your head? Smiley

Can I just say Man-student?

I remember back in the day I developed a begrudging and very real respect for you. I'd read quite a few of your posts,.. While irritatingly man-studenty (I hate man-students), you actually had a very good brain. You were verbose, but it appeared to come from a love of language as opposed to - say - the Ymrader's school of masturbatory intellectualism.
You were very good. I hoped you would remain at the forefront of the forums revolutionary political speaking.

And now you're shit...what happened? Huh?

Actually I know the answer....BREXIT! animated laugh animated laugh animated laugh

« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 02:53:06 pm by Mister Fantastic » Logged

Myky D

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2017, 02:57:01 pm »

Sure.

Just a suggestion,  but maybe Snapchat would be a better forum for you?  It's popular with teenagers who like posting pictures, particularly of themselves.

Juat a heads-up, you understand.
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2017, 03:06:49 pm »

Sure.

Just a suggestion,  but maybe Snapchat would be a better forum for you?  It's popular with teenagers who like posting pictures, particularly of themselves.

Big jealous. Grin

Men want to be me, women want to be with me, so I'm told.

If you like I will allow you to Photoshop my head on your body.

Hang on that wont work.

I know, Photoshop my head and body over a photo of you but leave your feet in the photo. Not if you're wearing sandals though. Oh, and a fez is definitely out of the question.

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2017, 03:09:52 pm »

Sure.

You seem very stressed lately and because we're buddies I will leave you this to punch and spit on before you cry yourself to sleep every night.

That's what friends are for. Smiley

ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2017, 05:54:13 am »

Here we go again, feeding the fear. There is no problem with violence and terrorism, remember, it's all gubmint propaganda Roll Eyes

Thing is the IRA were a lot better at it than the current offerings

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Hertha BSC, so schön ist dein Name!
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: