The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2017, 06:49:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
118197 Posts in 5526 Topics by 86 Members
Latest Member: Aubrey
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  Brexit -- UK leaving the European Union
| | | |-+  EU referrendum leaflet
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EU referrendum leaflet  (Read 253 times)
Mister Fantastic

« on: July 14, 2017, 11:02:49 am »

I have found an online copy as mine was used as a poop scoop the day after it was delivered.

1. The word 'Advisory' is not mentioned once.

2. There is no mention of staying in the Single Market or hard/soft Brexit. 'The referendum on Thursday, 23 June is your chance to decide if we should remain in or leave the European Union.'
/b]
3. It finishes with; The EU referendum is a once in a generation decision. The government believes it is in you and your family’s best interests that the UK remains in the European Union.
Vote on Thursday, 23 June 2016.

4. There can be no 2nd referendum.

Mr F: delivering hard, cold facts to the forum since 2001. Smiley

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/why-the-government-believes-that-voting-to-remain-in-the-european-union-is-the-best-decision-for-the-uk/why-the-government-believes-that-voting-to-remain-in-the-european-union-is-the-best-decision-for-the-uk
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 11:28:48 am by Mister Fantastic » Logged

Dr Taj Hargey, Chairman, Muslim Education Centre Oxford :
No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
What Larks

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 11:18:16 am »

May might be well advised to call a second referendum once the terms of any deal are finalised.  If we end up accepting access to the single market with free movement not only of goods but also people, Leave supporters will be protesting.  Then if we  vote to go under those terms she can just do the "will of the people" thing and sit back smiling.

If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.”
― Dorothy Parker
Myky D

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 05:05:55 am »

I have found an online copy as mine was used as a poop scoop the day after it was delivered.

1. The word 'Advisory' is not mentioned once.

2. There is no mention of staying in the Single Market or hard/soft Brexit. 'The referendum on Thursday, 23 June is your chance to decide if we should remain in or leave the European Union.'
/b]
3. It finishes with; The EU referendum is a once in a generation decision. The government believes it is in you and your family’s best interests that the UK remains in the European Union.
Vote on Thursday, 23 June 2016.

4. There can be no 2nd referendum.

Mr F: delivering hard, cold facts to the forum since 2001. Smiley

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/why-the-government-believes-that-voting-to-remain-in-the-european-union-is-the-best-decision-for-the-uk/why-the-government-believes-that-voting-to-remain-in-the-european-union-is-the-best-decision-for-the-uk

So what? You're too scared to discuss the issue. You just want to daub "Lefties are stewpid!" on the wall and be patted on the back for doing so.
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 12:16:41 pm »

So what? You're too scared to discuss the issue. You just want to daub "Lefties are stewpid!" on the wall and be patted on the back for doing so.

Haha!

So what if you make things up because you didn't get your own way.

Poor diddums!  animated laugh

Dr Taj Hargey, Chairman, Muslim Education Centre Oxford :
No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: