The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 08:26:28 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
118240 Posts in 5531 Topics by 86 Members
Latest Member: Aubrey
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  Jacob Rees-Mogg
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Jacob Rees-Mogg  (Read 1014 times)
ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2017, 07:10:31 am »

Everso,

Bad News:
Please don't watch the news. A group of uneducated, unwashed, Labour supporting Wellend's and Rader's have crashed his lordships fringe meeting and shouted abuse at him. Angry

Good News:
The Moggmeister took it in his stride and made these uneducated oiks look foolish. Smiley

I didn't see this.

More goading.

Say your goodbyes troll.

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Hertha BSC, so schön ist dein Name!
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2017, 07:21:25 am »

I would love to see Mogg lead the conservative party, because he would be a disaster for them. It won't happen, but if it does a Corbyn led coalition will be laughing all the way to Number 10.

I do think he has been unfairly treated about his position on abortion though. It seems to me that if you think an unborn child's life is a human life, then it is irrelevant how that life came into being. Saying it's OK to have an abortion if the mother was raped is like saying it's OK to kill anybody if they are the product of rape.

Red

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jacob-rees-mogg-abortion-pills-abortion-rape-conservative-party-conference-tory-leadership-leader-a7976386.html

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Hertha BSC, so schön ist dein Name!
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2017, 12:20:02 pm »

Mr Rees Mogg does not have any of his own personal money invested in the fund, and has not personally managed investments since he became an MP in 2010.

That's enough for me Jakey. Smiley

Dr Taj Hargey, Chairman, Muslim Education Centre Oxford :
No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2017, 12:27:06 pm »

I didn't see this.

More goading.

Say your goodbyes troll.

I posted this before my final warning but if it empowers you get on with it.

To The Forum:

Thanks for putting up with me and apologies if my posting manner has offended anyone.

Actually no, fuck that.

You all should be thanking me for the wisdom I have shared and if you have been offended you're a fucking big girls blouse that needs to grow a pair. Smiley Grin

Dr Taj Hargey, Chairman, Muslim Education Centre Oxford :
No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: