The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 06:07:45 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
117888 Posts in 5580 Topics by 86 Members
Latest Member: Aubrey
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  Brexit -- UK leaving the European Union
| | | |-+  You can tell which side Queenie is on
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: You can tell which side Queenie is on  (Read 361 times)
ymrader
Administrator

« on: June 21, 2017, 10:06:31 am »

animated laugh

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-40345280

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Hertha BSC, so schön ist dein Name!
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 01:05:56 pm »

You wish.

The Queen said that Britain should "just get on with" leaving the European Union at a private lunch before the referendum, the BBC has claimed.
Laura Kuenssberg, the BBC's political editor, revealed that one of her sources told her the Queen suggested that leaving the EU would not be a "problem".
However she said that she was unable to stand the story up and The Sun newspaper later published it in March under the headline "Queen backs Brexit".

Dr Taj Hargey, Chairman, Muslim Education Centre Oxford :
No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 01:19:47 pm »

You wish.

The Queen said that Britain should "just get on with" leaving the European Union at a private lunch before the referendum, the BBC has claimed.
Laura Kuenssberg, the BBC's political editor, revealed that one of her sources told her the Queen suggested that leaving the EU would not be a "problem".
However she said that she was unable to stand the story up and The Sun newspaper later published it in March under the headline "Queen backs Brexit".

Just yet another of the many lies used to secure Leave -- the worst thing to happen to the UK since 1979, or even 1939.

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 01:54:25 pm »

Just yet another of the many lies used to secure Leave -- the worst thing to happen to the UK since 1979, or even 1939.

Link

No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 03:16:21 pm »

Link

History. You may have heard of it.

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 03:18:38 pm »

You wish.

So someone heard someone say the Queen said...

You wish more like.

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2017, 03:38:02 pm »

So someone heard someone say the Queen said...

You wish more like.

You build 'Racist Walls Of Intolerance And Hate' Angry

Over here we build 'Bridges Over Troubled Waters' Smiley

Rule Britannia! Grin

ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 12:12:41 am »

You build 'Racist Walls Of Intolerance And Hate' Angry

Over here we build 'Bridges Over Troubled Waters' Smiley

Rule Britannia! Grin

Aw diddums. Mayhem wants foreigners to register and you should  say germans are racist.

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
everso

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 12:49:26 am »

I thought that supposed quote came AFTER the Leave vote, when she was wondering why we couldn't just leave. I'd be surprised if H.M. said anything of the sort, frankly. She's far too careful.

ymrader
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 03:35:03 am »

I thought that supposed quote came AFTER the Leave vote, when she was wondering why we couldn't just leave. I'd be surprised if H.M. said anything of the sort, frankly. She's far too careful.

Exactly, leave was based on lies. The leave campaign director has said as much buried in a 20000 word report.

I have just notched down my republican switch after yesterday  Smiley

Alte Dame, Alte Dame
Die Farben Blau-Weiß,
die Trikots gestreift,
im Herzen weht nur eins:
Unsere Fahne!
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2017, 03:49:38 am »

Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2017, 04:02:16 am »

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: