The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 06:09:43 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
117888 Posts in 5580 Topics by 86 Members
Latest Member: Aubrey
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  Brexit -- UK leaving the European Union
| | | |-+  Factory output grows
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Factory output grows  (Read 591 times)
Mister Fantastic

« on: May 02, 2017, 01:43:22 pm »

Excellent.

Pay rise for me, extra pension for Wellend.

Everyone's a winner.

Factory output and exports both grew at their strongest in years as the fall in sterling boosted manufacturers.
Production between November and January was at its most impressive since 2010, according to the Office for National Statistics. The trade deficit narrowed after an 8.7 per cent increase in exports over the same three-month period — the best performance in more than a decade.
The ONS warned that the improved export performance was driven by “erratic” goods such as oil and gold, which tend to distort the underlying picture.

Dr Taj Hargey, Chairman, Muslim Education Centre Oxford :
No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
Myky D

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 05:09:55 pm »

Red Herring has already, erm ... "owned" you on this subject, in his thread 'Smug remainer'.

But well done for ... something.
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 12:19:43 pm »

Red Herring has already, erm ... "owned" you on this subject, in his thread 'Smug remainer'.

But well done for ... something.

I've owned him for that long now his wife pays me a fee when she wants to have sex with him.

No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
Myky D

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 01:07:46 pm »

You really haven't.
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 01:11:38 pm »

You really haven't.

I told you I have so it's fucking true. You need to understand this or you will never enjoy this sad existence you call your life.

Myky D

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 05:33:23 pm »

I told you I have so it's fucking true. You need to understand this or you will never enjoy this sad existence you call your life.

There there - never mind.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: