The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 06:02:17 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
117888 Posts in 5580 Topics by 86 Members
Latest Member: Aubrey
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  Brexit -- UK leaving the European Union
| | | |-+  War with Spain, Germany, Italy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: War with Spain, Germany, Italy  (Read 1115 times)
Myky D

« on: April 03, 2017, 02:33:15 am »

Within five days of triggering Article 50, we've threatened France with terrorism and Spain with all-out war.

Well done everyone - relationships are quickly souring. That will teach Johnny Foreigner to help and cooperate with us!

You fucking, fucking idiots.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 04:34:48 am by Myky D » Logged
ben wedge

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 08:44:24 am »

Within five days of triggering Article 50, we've threatened France with terrorism and Spain with all-out war.

Well done everyone - relationships are quickly souring. That will teach Johnny Foreigner to help and cooperate with us!

Who has mentioned war with Germany, France or Italy Myky - or is this just b'poetic licence' to support your anti-British agenda?

What does sovereignty of Gibraltar have to do with Bexit?

If we were remaining in EU we would still resist Spanish claims to Gib

What are you suggesting here - we should let France have the Channel Islands and Monaco, Scotland have the Isle of Man? Britain should have Normandy?

Spain to forcibly take Catalunia, Morocco take back Ceuta?

We have not declared war on Spain, we have advised them that Gibraltar will remain British - in accordance with the wishes of it's population. There will be no military actions unless Spain tries to take Gib by military force...in which case we will defend it militarily in accordance with International law

You are losing your marbles, man

Lone Ranger
Myky D

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 09:25:17 am »

None of the EU are impressed with us (we don't care, right lads?!), and our very first action was to say "If we don't get what we want, terrorism might happen at France, Germany because we won't tell you even if we know". Italy understandanly is making a noise - we as a nation are acting like complete dicks - come on, then! Come on! I'll take all of you on, come on! May won't slap Howard because she's too terrified of the Leavers.

It's a total fucking mess.

Fucking morons. Well done everybody.
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 10:32:56 am »

EU: "Here's a negotiating point you might like to give some thought to."

UK: "WE'LL SEND A GUNBOAT!"

EU: "WTF?!"

UK: "Fucking dagos -- they're all the same!"

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
Myky D

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2017, 10:55:54 am »

We've quickly gone from erudite if slightly effete lawyer to becoming the four-pint tough guy that everyone openly laughs at.
everso

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2017, 10:58:14 am »

You two sound a bit excitable today.

Myky D

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2017, 11:17:09 am »

Fed up with the fucking morons who have ruined my shit crowing at me about how they won and I should get behind the fucking country.

Fucking cunts. Howard, May, Johnson - all of them. Fuck these fools.
everso

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2017, 11:22:11 am »

I hope that's made you feel a bit better.

Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2017, 11:22:43 am »

Us patriots get very upset when tossers like Howard bring shame upon our country.

Let's face it -- we don't have anyone capable of negotiating any deal worth having without a major rethink of what we've got ourselves into, and a willingness to negotiate rather than continually reviving the jingoism Tories are so famous for.

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
Myky D

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2017, 11:57:19 am »

It's almost like nationalism brings war, and that these FUCKERS haven't ever read any history, learned any lesso s, and instead are just whopping up a baying mob of unquestioning morons to do their bidding so that they can line their pockets.

Fucking, fucking cunts.

Mr Fantastic will be along shortly to laugh and tell us how much he's enjoying this, despite having no idea what's going on. He's a real internet hardman.
Myky D

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2017, 12:14:16 pm »

What do you make of Howard's comments? About May threateni g to not share info w Europe?
ben wedge

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2017, 12:33:57 pm »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Lone Ranger
ben wedge

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2017, 12:39:13 pm »

No opinion on why Spain should have any say in what happens to Gibraltar then?

Just roll over and let them walk all over us?

What about Ceuta? Want about Catalonia?

What is wrong with making it quite clear that we won't allow Gib to be taken over

I agree that Howard was, shall we say a little undiplomatic, but we need to make our position clear from the start

Lone Ranger
Myky D

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2017, 01:06:49 pm »

No opinion on why Spain should have any say in what happens to Gibraltar then?

Just roll over and let them walk all over us?

What about Ceuta? Want about Catalonia?

What is wrong with making it quite clear that we won't allow Gib to be taken over

I agree that Howard was, shall we say a little undiplomatic, but we need to make our position clear from the start

Spain had said absolutely nothing!

Weyland had it on the nose - Howard wasn't undiplomatic, he was tacitly threatening. This is the equivalent of spilling someone's pint and them threatening to fuckin chib ya ya radge fuckin CUNT.

You're wrong about "make our position clear from the start" - no one's fucking said anything. The EU just said this is something you'll need to think about,  and our representatives have gone off at the fucking deep end. It shows what absolute fucking morons they abd anyone who supports or defends them are.
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2017, 01:15:01 pm »

Gibraltar voted only 4% to leave the EU. That clearly overrides any subsequent referendum. They should obviously stay and take the consequences. Unless, of course, the UK is allowed to have one as well. 

everso

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2017, 01:20:09 pm »

As Gibraltar voted to stay in the EU then it should, by becoming part of Spain.  

Either that or join up with Scotland.

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2017, 02:32:23 pm »

London next.

Dr Taj Hargey, Chairman, Muslim Education Centre Oxford :
No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2017, 02:33:58 pm »

Well I certainly do. Grin

No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2017, 02:35:07 pm »

It's almost like nationalism brings war, and that these FUCKERS haven't ever read any history, learned any lesso s, and instead are just whopping up a baying mob of unquestioning morons to do their bidding so that they can line their pockets.

Fucking, fucking cunts.

Mr Fantastic will be along shortly to laugh and tell us how much he's enjoying this, despite having no idea what's going on. He's a real internet hardman.

So what are you going to do about it? animated laugh animated laugh animated laugh

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2017, 02:36:01 pm »

animated laugh

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2017, 02:37:10 pm »

Everso, I thought I told you to phone me when a thread of this awesomeness appears.  Grin

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2017, 02:41:59 pm »

ben wedge

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2017, 02:53:38 pm »

Gibraltar voted only 4% to leave the EU. That clearly overrides any subsequent referendum. They should obviously stay and take the consequences. Unless, of course, the UK is allowed to have one as well. 

No, there is nothing to prevent them having a referendum on it.

If they decide that being in the EU is more important than remaining with Britain, then HMG will let them go with our best wishes

As things stand we have pledged that they will remain for so long as they wish to do so, regardless of Spanish efforts

Again, what would be your view if Morocco wanted to Ceuta to be returned to them...and what would you say if/when Spain enforces it's will on Catalonia?

I repeat, we have NOT threatened to attack Spain, we have said that we will not abandon Gibraltar against the wishes of the population. If Spain attacks Gib to enforce their will, the UK defending it is not a war of aggression, it is a war AGAINST aggression - in accordance with INTERNATIONAL law.....the EU does not (yet) rule the world

Pretty simple

Lone Ranger
Myky D

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2017, 12:32:04 am »

So what are you going to do about it? animated laugh animated laugh animated laugh

What's your view on Howard's words and May's threats, tough guy?
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2017, 02:52:15 am »

No, there is nothing to prevent them having a referendum on it.

If they decide that being in the EU is more important than remaining with Britain, then HMG will let them go with our best wishes

As things stand we have pledged that they will remain for so long as they wish to do so, regardless of Spanish efforts

Again, what would be your view if Morocco wanted to Ceuta to be returned to them...and what would you say if/when Spain enforces it's will on Catalonia?

I repeat, we have NOT threatened to attack Spain, we have said that we will not abandon Gibraltar against the wishes of the population. If Spain attacks Gib to enforce their will, the UK defending it is not a war of aggression, it is a war AGAINST aggression - in accordance with INTERNATIONAL law.....the EU does not (yet) rule the world

Pretty simple

If Gibraltar wants to be British it should stop being a tax haven and be treated as a county. Rockshire. Either that or become a provincita of Spain. Or become 100% independent. Those are the only sensible options. They can choose. Pretty simple.

Ceuta, Catalonia, and other such windmills have nothing to do with our exit negotiations. Gibraltar does.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: