The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2017, 08:20:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
117886 Posts in 5580 Topics by 86 Members
Latest Member: Aubrey
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  Shut up! Silly little man.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Shut up! Silly little man.  (Read 3960 times)
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2017, 12:39:55 pm »

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
ben wedge

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2017, 05:12:05 pm »

So you still think that we should shun the President of the USA?

The Americans voted him in as their leader. They will still be there long after Trump has gone

Very short sighted IMO
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 05:18:18 pm by ben wedge » Logged

Lone Ranger
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2017, 02:30:51 am »

So you still think that we should shun the President of the USA?

The Americans voted him in as their leader. They will still be there long after Trump has gone

Very short sighted IMO

Just a well-observed view of Trump, Ben. We've already got more than enough homegrown turds in the Houses of Parliament without the one they've elected being allowed in. Not to mention more than enough the Queen has to cope with.

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2017, 06:08:16 am »

Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2017, 05:27:07 am »

They've been having a dress rehearsal for Trump's visit. (The Queen will be in Magaluf at the time.)

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2017, 01:21:07 pm »

They've been having a dress rehearsal for Trump's visit. (The Queen will be in Magaluf at the time.)

No, no, she's just been on the news. She said she cannot wait to meet Trump.

Dr Taj Hargey, Chairman, Muslim Education Centre Oxford :
No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
everso

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2017, 01:45:40 pm »

Underneath that mask she's pulling a bored face.

Oh, wait..

Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2017, 04:15:05 am »

Trump family's travel bills paid by the US taxpayer.

Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2017, 02:19:35 pm »

Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2017, 12:43:16 pm »

Trump's "World's Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017"

The USA could provide exactly that, I dare say, given the will to do it. Is this it?

Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2017, 07:52:04 am »

Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2017, 09:10:55 am »

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-healthcare-plan-worlds-greatest-2017-obamacare-repeal-replace-a7618861.html

Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2017, 12:17:02 pm »

The Prime Minister of the Republic of Ireland shows POTUS Trump up for the scum he is . . . Enda Kenny Rules, OK.

If only we had politicians of that quality and stature.

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2017, 12:27:15 pm »

The Prime Minister of the Republic of Ireland shows POTUS Trump up for the scum he is . . . Enda Kenny Rules, OK.

If only we had politicians of that quality and stature.

We have.

No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2017, 12:29:55 pm »

Sorry wrong pic.

Kiss

Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2017, 02:41:05 pm »

I don't think anyone's interested in your Borstal prize-day and Cruella DeMay pics, MrD.

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2017, 03:17:26 pm »

I don't think anyone's interested in your Borstal prize-day and Cruella DeMay pics, MrD.

Insulting me fine but Nicola, your new political heroine...really?

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2017, 03:18:07 pm »

Look at those pins...you fucking would if you could.

Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2017, 04:35:01 am »

Insulting me fine but Nicola, your new political heroine...really?

You mean it isn't you?!

I don't have any political heroines. Obviously you have a need for them. Takes all sorts.

Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2017, 05:21:01 am »

Heroine material.

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2017, 05:53:56 am »

Heroine material.

Sauerkraut is the reason the far right are gaining momentum in Europe. Her mistakes are why cretins like Wilders and Hofer are now gaining seats.

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2017, 05:59:05 am »

Heroine material.

For the first time I felt sorry for her. He deliberately tried to humiliate her. How old is he...10?

The cameras clicked and the photographers asked Angela Merkel and Donald Trump to shake hands. “Do you want to have a handshake?” she asked.
Trump looked straight ahead with a presidential grimace frozen on his face but gave no response. If he had heard her, he did not show it.

AnnieOakley
Administrator

« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2017, 09:37:37 am »

**cough**
I've seen better legs on a Steinway.

The dogs bark, the caravan passes.

You meet the same people on the way up as you do on the way down.
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2017, 09:42:31 am »

**cough**
I've seen better legs on a Steinway.

And I've seen better legs on a Casio.   Cool

AnnieOakley
Administrator

« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2017, 10:11:49 am »

Grin

The dogs bark, the caravan passes.

You meet the same people on the way up as you do on the way down.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: