The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2017, 01:22:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
118196 Posts in 5526 Topics by 86 Members
Latest Member: Aubrey
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  The Middle East
| | | |-+  The Lady in a Turban
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Lady in a Turban  (Read 1029 times)
Suheil

A man from the east

« on: December 06, 2016, 11:06:26 am »

Theresa May to announce deployment of British troops and anti-terrorism experts to the Gulf

THERESA May will today announce a new deployment of British troops and anti-terrorism experts to the Gulf to counter Islamic extremism.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/740101/theresa-may-deployment-british-troops-anti-terrorism-experts-to-the-gulf

Translated into wannabe Imperialist dictum she is an arm saleswoman (preferably daisy cutters known as cluster bombs) to enable Wahabi savages (terror is USUKFR) to run another proxy savagery war on Iran.

A Light Weaver
Myky D

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 03:28:12 pm »

zgk;lfSJD'FJ;OADFGKLADEJ;V] BH OIY-I[WWIOQWQYQVET[Q TVQEUaewFIHAGS;!!!!!!!!!!
AnnieOakley

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 02:46:16 pm »

That's Cat Stevens, right?

The dogs bark, the caravan passes.

You meet the same people on the way up as you do on the way down.
everso
Administrator

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 03:32:26 pm »

That's Cat Stevens, right?

Cheesy

Mister Fantastic

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 11:46:00 am »

Theresa May to announce deployment of British troops and anti-terrorism experts to the Gulf

THERESA May will today announce a new deployment of British troops and anti-terrorism experts to the Gulf to counter Islamic extremism.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/740101/theresa-may-deployment-british-troops-anti-terrorism-experts-to-the-gulf

Translated into wannabe Imperialist dictum she is an arm saleswoman (preferably daisy cutters known as cluster bombs) to enable Wahabi savages (terror is USUKFR) to run another proxy savagery war on Iran.

She wont be allowed in Germany with that Muslim headdress on.

Dr Taj Hargey, Chairman, Muslim Education Centre Oxford :
No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
everso
Administrator

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 12:24:00 pm »

I have to say, I don't understand why non Muslim women should cover their hair in Islamic countries. 

Weyland
Administrator

~~ Thank you, Rafa! ~~

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2016, 01:02:24 pm »

I have to say, I don't understand why non Muslim women should cover their hair in Islamic countries. 

It's in case she drives the Black Hat wild with lust because, being a devout Muslim bloke, he has absolutely no control of his urges. And his beard, by the look of it.

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
Suheil

A man from the east

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2016, 11:59:10 am »

Contrast

A Light Weaver
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2016, 12:08:56 pm »

Contrast

Islamic V Western dress.

Well going on the 2 photos:

Theresa has a good chance of getting shagged in the western dress, not so much the Islamic style.

Dr Taj Hargey, Chairman, Muslim Education Centre Oxford :
No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
Suheil

A man from the east

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2016, 02:02:29 am »

The Foreign Ministry asked May to cover up, she chose to look shabby.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 04:32:20 am by Suheil » Logged

A Light Weaver
What Larks

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2016, 02:42:14 am »

For the same reason, I suspect, that some churches in Italy won't let you in with your knees uncovered.

If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.”
― Dorothy Parker
Weyland
Administrator

~~ Thank you, Rafa! ~~

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2016, 04:25:04 am »

The Foreign Ministry asked her to cover up, she chose to look shabby.

Shabby?

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
Suheil

A man from the east

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2016, 04:35:18 am »

Shabby?

Federica Mogherini looks good given the circumstances. Shabby she is not.

A Light Weaver
Weyland
Administrator

~~ Thank you, Rafa! ~~

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2016, 05:00:21 am »

Federica Mogherini looks good given the circumstances. Shabby she is not.

Agreed. I see you've changed it now.

everso
Administrator

MR. PHILLIPS

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2016, 06:46:29 am »

For the same reason, I suspect, that some churches in Italy won't let you in with your knees uncovered.

Well, fair enough if you're entering a place of worship I suppose, but walking around outdoors?  She's not a Muslim and not of their culture so I don't see why she dons a hair covering.  Respect to their culture?

Incidentally, I've worn shorts (admittedly not short ones!  Grin) in churches in Italy and nobody said anything.   Shocked

Weyland
Administrator

~~ Thank you, Rafa! ~~

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2016, 06:54:15 am »

Well, fair enough if you're entering a place of worship I suppose, but walking around outdoors?  She's not a Muslim and not of their culture so I don't see why she dons a hair covering.  Respect to their culture?

Incidentally, I've worn shorts (admittedly not short ones!  Grin) in churches in Italy and nobody said anything.   Shocked

Greek Orthodox churches seem much stricter, at least in Crete and Cyprus. Never been in a Russian one.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: