The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2017, 01:27:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
118196 Posts in 5526 Topics by 86 Members
Latest Member: Aubrey
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  The Middle East
| | | |-+  US Proxy War in Yemen, atrocities are no longer hidden
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: US Proxy War in Yemen, atrocities are no longer hidden  (Read 548 times)
Suheil

A man from the east

« on: October 09, 2016, 07:49:44 am »

U.S.-armed Saudi coalition bombed Yemen funeral, massacring 140, wounding 525 in “lake of blood”

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/08/u-s-armed-saudi-coalition-bombed-yemen-funeral-massacring-82-wounding-534-in-lake-of-blood/

A Light Weaver
Suheil

A man from the east

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 08:36:17 am »

Tsk, It is the crime against humanity of the day where the UK and the US are culpable in the crime against Yemen and humanity.
Why do you insist on obscuring major news stories?

A Light Weaver
Weyland
Administrator

~~ Thank you, Rafa! ~~

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 08:50:47 am »

Tsk, It is the crime against humanity of the day where the UK and the US are culpable in the crime against Yemen and humanity.
Why do you insist on obscuring major news stories?

I don't obscure anything, grasshopper.

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
Suheil

A man from the east

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 07:57:58 am »

I don't obscure anything, grasshopper.

The 700 dead and injured is a bigger story than the US American circus but sadly you persist on obscuring from the front page.

A Light Weaver
Myky D

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 08:12:36 am »

The 700 dead and injured is a bigger story than the US American circus but sadly you persist on obscuring from the front page.

It's about the Middle East, so it goes in the Middle East folder. It's not obscured from anywhere or anyone.
Weyland
Administrator

~~ Thank you, Rafa! ~~

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 08:24:47 am »

Here is the Front Page . . .

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
Suheil

A man from the east

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 09:25:13 am »

It's about the Middle East, so it goes in the Middle East folder. It's not obscured from anywhere or anyone.

WTF are you on or about to know which OP goes where? It is a big story and it should have been on the frontpage. The fact that Yemen has been sieged by Western navies, famished, bombarded from the air for the past year and a half with the collaboration of the UK (they provided daisy cutters known as cluster bombs) and the US providing billions in missiles and tank should  be known,

A Light Weaver
Myky D

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 09:27:14 am »

WTF are you on or about to know which OP goes where? It is a big story and it should have been on the frontpage. The fact that Yemen has been sieged by Western navies, famished, bombarded from the air for the past year and a half with the collaboration of the UK (they provided daisy cutters known as cluster bombs) and the US providing billions in missiles and tank should  be known,

... and there's absolutely nothing stopping it from being known.
Weyland
Administrator

~~ Thank you, Rafa! ~~

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 09:54:36 am »

Quote from: Muriel

VV     THIS IS THE FRONT PAGE     VV

Weyland
Administrator

~~ Thank you, Rafa! ~~

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 10:01:25 am »

Just checking -- is my picture link in my previous post working? It shows my computer screen. I'm asking because recently I've had a lot of problems with Google Photos links, and there are similar problems now emerging with Flickr.

Myky D

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2016, 10:29:20 am »

Yes it shows up fine. I think Suheil's just a bit embarrassed by his latest unjustified tantrum.
Suheil

A man from the east

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2016, 03:57:11 am »

Yes it shows up fine. I think Suheil's just a bit embarrassed by his latest unjustified tantrum.

Dah

A Light Weaver
Weyland
Administrator

~~ Thank you, Rafa! ~~

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2016, 08:42:34 am »

Dah

Doh.

Biss

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2016, 11:19:26 am »

He's throwing a tantrum because you're making it more difficult for his Twitter groupies to find his racist doggerel.

Weyland
Administrator

~~ Thank you, Rafa! ~~

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2016, 11:26:53 am »

He's throwing a tantrum because you're making it more difficult for his Twitter groupies to find his racist doggerel.

Suheil: Get them to apply here for membership, and I'll let them in. Make sure you give me their desired membership ids, etc.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: