The Great World Debate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 01:55:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
R.I.P Nick. OLF died 13 October 2016.
117888 Posts in 5580 Topics by 86 Members
Latest Member: Aubrey
* Home Help Login Register
+  The Great World Debate
|-+  The Chamber
| |-+  The Comfy Chair of Conversation
| | |-+  The Middle East
| | | |-+  Only in America
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Only in America  (Read 1545 times)
Suheil

A man from the east

« on: September 08, 2016, 02:04:46 pm »

$115bn in US arms for Saudis should leverage reduction of civilian casualties in Yemen

"
The US has offered Saudi Arabia $115 billion worth of arms during Barack Obama’s two terms as president, an anti-war think tank counted, arguing that this should give Washington enough leverage to pressure Riyadh to prevent civilian casualties in Yemen.

https://www.rt.com/usa/358651-us-arms-sale-saudi/

The brain is connected to the ass
The ass is connected to ...?
to the money bag
the money bag is connected to the bank
the bank is connected to ...?

« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 02:08:45 pm by Suheil » Logged

A Light Weaver
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 02:05:21 pm »

$115bn in US arms for Saudis should leverage reduction of civilian casualties in Yemen

"
The US has offered Saudi Arabia $115 billion worth of arms during Barack Obama’s two terms as president, an anti-war think tank counted, arguing that this should give Washington enough leverage to pressure Riyadh to prevent civilian casualties in Yemen.

https://www.rt.com/usa/358651-us-arms-sale-saudi/

Fuck off!

Dr Taj Hargey, Chairman, Muslim Education Centre Oxford :
No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
Suheil

A man from the east

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 03:05:48 pm »

Fuck off!

The bank is connected to the mouth
The mouth is connected to the big fat lie
The lie is connected to "don't care"

A Light Weaver
drippinhun

The good old U.S. - living in a kakistocracy

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 07:02:42 pm »

The U.S. will continue to support our friends who are fighting ISIS, Al-Qaeda and Houthi rebels. That's what friends do.

"Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds the criticsms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well-warmed, and well-fed." Herman Melville.

Trump drains swamp and installs open-air septic tank.
Suheil

A man from the east

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 01:33:54 am »

The U.S. will continue to support our friends who are fighting ISIS, Al-Qaeda and Houthi rebels. That's what friends do.

A Light Weaver
Suheil

A man from the east

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2016, 03:21:29 am »

Your friends are the ideological roots of Daesh, AQ or whatever name the US gives to its friends. The US is accused of being the enabler of the savagery and what the Saudi ideology represents.
Logically the enabler of savagery is a savage, a label that fits the US and its Wahabi friends.
The image is a proof

I am secured factually and morally, are you secured with your Wahabi savage friends?

« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 04:14:05 am by Suheil » Logged

A Light Weaver
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2016, 04:05:47 am »

Your friends are the ideological roots of Daesh, AQ or whatever name the US gives to its friends. The US is accused of being the enabler of the savagery and what the Saudi ideology represents.
Logically the enabler of savagery is a savage, a label that fits the US and its Wahabi friends.
The image is a proof

You sure you want to continue with this line, Suheil? That image is from a Times of Israel site.

Reminds me of your typical Syrian house pic, which was really a posh hotel. Remember?

I'm sure you have a story to tell, but you keep shooting yourself in the foot. I dare say you might soon run out of feet.

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
Suheil

A man from the east

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2016, 04:28:36 am »

You sure you want to continue with this line, Suheil? That image is from a Times of Israel site.

Reminds me of your typical Syrian house pic, which was really a posh hotel. Remember?

I'm sure you have a story to tell, but you keep shooting yourself in the foot. I dare say you might soon run out of feet.

What are you on or about, so the image of destruction in Yemen comes from an Israeli link! So what when the image is exclusively Yemeni, this is how Yemenis build beautiful 20 stories houses out of mud for decades.

That you know little about does not undermine that the image is from Yemen. I have done that, I have been there and I know what I am talking about  an inch by inch,  beauty after beauty and poverty over the poverty of proud people lost in this ugly times with culture and beauty beyond compare.

A Light Weaver
Suheil

A man from the east

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2016, 04:34:14 am »

The one you accidentally erased? Yes, what was seen is a typical Damascus house known for its typical inner garden (with jasmines and Damascus roses) and a Damascus lifestyle.

A Light Weaver
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2016, 05:00:59 am »

What are you on or about, so the image of destruction in Yemen comes from an Israeli link! So what when the image is exclusively Yemeni, this is how Yemenis build beautiful 20 stories houses out of mud for decades.

That you know little about does not undermine that the image is from Yemen. I have done that, I have been there and I know what I am talking about  an inch by inch,  beauty after beauty and poverty over the poverty of proud people lost in this ugly times with culture and beauty beyond compare.

I just thought you might like to know what your source was. I know nothing about Yemeni architecture, and you didn't say where it was in any case.

Decades? Not centuries?

"Theresa May’s determination to pursue hard Brexit = stepping off a 10m diving board without checking there is any water in the pool."
First-Time-Ever Department: The UK is negotiating with the rest of the EU in order to secure a worse trade deal than we already have.
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2016, 05:07:56 am »

The one you accidentally erased? Yes, what was seen is a typical Damascus house known for its typical inner garden (with jasmines and Damascus roses) and a Damascus lifestyle.

No. It wasn't erased. See http://greatworlddebate.com/index.php?topic=16387.msg383244#msg383244

The image filename in the link is boutique-hotel-courtyard-old-damascus-3-52-pm-damascus.jpg

Resubmit the one that disappeared. I'd still like to see it.

Suheil

A man from the east

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2016, 05:24:55 am »

I just thought you might like to know what your source was. I know nothing about Yemeni architecture, and you didn't say where it was in any case.

Decades? Not centuries?

Sana'a is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world. At an elevation of 2,300 metres (7,500 ft), it is also one of the highest capital cities in the world. Sana'a has a population of approximately 1,937,500 (2012), making it Yemen's largest city.

Source:Wiki

Old City of Sana'a - UNESCO

P.S. It is a UNESCO link and source

A Light Weaver
Suheil

A man from the east

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2016, 05:32:16 am »

No. It wasn't erased. See http://greatworlddebate.com/index.php?topic=16387.msg383244#msg383244

The image filename in the link is boutique-hotel-courtyard-old-damascus-3-52-pm-damascus.jpg

Resubmit the one that disappeared. I'd still like to see it.

I have shown style, you did not approve of being a boutique. I submitted another actual Damascus home which was accidently erased by you (you have erased my post).

A Light Weaver
Weyland
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2016, 05:56:51 am »

I have shown style, you did not approve of being a boutique. I submitted another actual Damascus home which was accidently erased by you (you have erased my post).

Listen, Suheil, I didn't erase anything. Why would I? I don't know what happened to it, and I immediately asked you to post it again.

For the third time, post it again. What's stopping you?

~

Typical Syrian home = Boutique hotel. Very stylish.

Biss

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2016, 06:49:57 am »

This is a typical pre-war Damascus neighborhood. Not exactly Fourth World squalor (the mud skyscrapers in the Sana'a photo are squalid on the inside though), but far from the lavishness Sidi wants to depict.

It has long been clear that Suheil is a hypocritical 1%er, with little idea about anything, and a compulsion to lie. Unfortunately for him, he's too stupid to realize that you can do Google searches for images.

Suheil

A man from the east

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2016, 07:46:54 am »

Souq al-Hamidiyya existed before the US was born or Israel became an Imperial ploy
It will weather the savagery the Empire, the Corporation and all the rootless ones.

Holy Aleppo before the savages and the American hords came.

A Light Weaver
Biss

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2016, 07:48:17 am »

The savagery in Syria is being committed by Syrians and other Arab irhabi savages, you fucking savage.

Suheil

A man from the east

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2016, 08:02:09 am »

The savagery in Syria is being committed by Syrians and other Arab irhabi savages, you fucking savage.

Why Yemen you Imperial Savage Zionist Mutt?

A Light Weaver
Mister Fantastic

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2016, 12:00:54 pm »

Quarantine!

Dr Taj Hargey, Chairman, Muslim Education Centre Oxford :
No, but... I've just mentioned that, we have a one vocabulary in private and we have another vocabulary for the public domain, and that's why you don't hear it because you're the public domain.
Biss

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2016, 12:01:56 pm »

Why Yemen you Imperial Savage Zionist Mutt?

drippinhun

The good old U.S. - living in a kakistocracy

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2016, 01:10:59 pm »

Souq al-Hamidiyya existed before the US was born or Israel became an Imperial ploy
It will weather the savagery the Empire, the Corporation and all the rootless ones.

Then what's the worry?

"Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds the criticsms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well-warmed, and well-fed." Herman Melville.

Trump drains swamp and installs open-air septic tank.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: